Players you should be drafting in all standard formats:
- Zdeno Chara: Easy argument for a top-3 defenseman.
- Tyler Seguin: Should lead the B’s in points… again.
- Tuuka Rask: This is Rask’s tryout. We’ve seen flashes of brilliance as Thomas’ backup and he could easily end the season as a top-5 goalie as the main guy.
- Patrice Bergeron: Finally topped 60-points and could easily do it again with a similar lineup.
- Milan Lucic: 30-goals, 60 points, and plenty of PIMs is still on the table.
- David Krejci: The B’s know how to rotate all three of their top centres into fantasy relevance so Krejci is still a solid option in the deep centre position.
Players you’ll take as a flier at the end of your draft or in deeper leagues. Think 12-16 teams with multiple forward and util spots.
- Brad Marchand: If he’s not on the powerplay, you don’t want him. Should get your first look if there are any injuries to the top-6.
- Nathan Horton: He’s cleared to play but the injuries have started to pile up. Let someone else overdraft him and take the risk.
NHL Fantasy Briefs will take quick daily look at all 30 NHL teams and analyze their fantasy prospects. We don’t have a fantasy season, yet – but you will want to be ready when we do!
Latest posts by Matt Bennett (see all)
- Play Free Fantasy Hockey – Saturday, November 16 - November 16, 2013
- Hall, Briere and Visnovsky all leave Saturday action - October 20, 2013
- Play Free Fantasy Hockey Today – Rosters Lock at 1pm! - October 18, 2013