Players you should be drafting in all standard formats:
- Jack Johnson: Slim pickings for the Blue Jackets but 14 points in 21 games after the trade gets him on this list.
- James Wisniewski: 27 points in a short 48 game season last year. You’ll just need to stomach the +/-.
Players you’ll take as a flier at the end of your draft or in deeper leagues. Think 12-16 teams with multiple forward and util spots.
- Sergei Bobrovsky: We’re hoping he can rebound to his rookie year form.
- Ryan Johansen: At 20, Johansen is the best Jackets’ offensive prospect. A clear path to the top could help you out this year.
NHL Fantasy Briefs will take quick daily look at all 30 NHL teams and analyze their fantasy prospects. We don’t have a fantasy season, yet – but you will want to be ready when we do!
The following two tabs change content below.
Matt Bennett is an original DailyFaceoff.com co-Founder. Feel free to reach Bennett directly @bennettdf.
Latest posts by Matt Bennett (see all)
- Play Free Fantasy Hockey – Saturday, November 16 - November 16, 2013
- Hall, Briere and Visnovsky all leave Saturday action - October 20, 2013
- Play Free Fantasy Hockey Today – Rosters Lock at 1pm! - October 18, 2013