It is another busy Thursday in the NHL! There are 12 games on tap tonight including Tim Thomas taking on his former team, the always exciting battle of Pennsylvania (PIT vs. PHI) and a tough battle between the Blackhawks and Blues. Take a look at my goaltending rankings for tonight. Use this as a guide to decide which goalie to start. If you are debating between Pekka Rinne (14h) and Cam Ward (18th) – The guy who is ranked higher, is the goalie I think will have the best success tonight. This is not all based on who I think is going to get the win, but also the best opportunity to post a good GAA and SV%.
1. Tuukka Rask (@ Panthers) – 1.41 GAA against a bad FLA team… No brainer.
2. Carey Price (vs. Blue Jackets) – One goal on last 78 shots, at home vs. CBJ – Start em.
3. Marc-Andre Fleury (@ Flyers) – 5-0, against a struggling offensive.
4. Roberto Luongo (@ Sabres) – Bobby Lu and the Twins vs. the Sabres? I like it.
5. Antii Niemi (@ Stars) – The Sharks are on fire… facing Dan Ellis, chalk up another W.
6. Jonathan Quick (@ Preds) – Nashville is lacking offence, Quick looking to bounce back.
7. Craig Anderson (vs. Devils) – Senators home opener, against a bad Devils offence.
8. James Reimer (vs. Hurricanes) – He wants to be #1… So he better win at home!
9. Sergei Bobrovsky (@ Habs) – Not expecting a win, should get peppered and could have great SV%.
10. Corey Crawford (vs. Blues) – I just like the Hawks at home… 3-0-1 vs. STL in 2012-13.
11. Semyon Varlamov (vs. Wings) – I think he will lose for the first time, but not badly.
12. Jaroslav Halak (@ Hawks) – The Blues won’t get lit up two times in a row right?
13. Jonas Gustavsson (vs. Avs) – Surprisingly playing very well. I think he hands Avs their first loss.
14. Pekka Rinne (vs. Kings) – 3-1 at home, 0-2 on the road – Don’t think he’ll win but he should help.
15. Josh Harding (@ Lightning) – He’s been great in his three starts, just a bad matchup #Stamkos
16. Ryan Miller (vs. Canucks) – He’s doing his best. He’ll probably have good numbers again, but no W.
17. Ben Bishop (vs. Wild) – Couldn’t rank him too high because of inexperience and Minny’s potential.
18. Cam Ward (@ Leafs) – He is going to see a lot of rubber tonight… Too much rubber.
19. Martin Brodeur (@ Sens) – He’s on the decline and the building should be rocking!
20. Evgeni Nabokov (vs. Oilers) – Great start, will probably win. Just too much young talent in Edmonton.
21. Tim Thomas (vs. Bruins) – He’s probably all jacked up for this one… But Boston is too good for Florida.
22. Steve Mason (vs. Pens) – Crosby and Malkin… Need I say more?
23. Devan Dubnyk (@ Isles) – He’ll find his game soon, could be tonight… But not worth the risk.
24. Dan Ellis (vs. Sharks) – Have you seen the Sharks so far? DANGEROUS! Sorry Mr. Ellis, it is not your night.
Editors Note: Don’t forget to sign up for our FREE DAILY FANTASY HOCKEY LEAGUE on DRAFTSTREET this SATURDAY! You have a chance to win CASH… And it is FREE, why wouldn’t you give it a shot? It only takes FIVE MINUTES! Sign up HERE.
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DraftKings Fantasy Hockey Cheat Sheet: November 27th - November 27, 2015
- DraftKings Fantasy Hockey Cheat Sheet: November 25th - November 25, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Goalie Rankings: November 25rd - November 25, 2015