It’s Thursday, which means a lot of hockey. Now that the craziness that was the World Series is behind us, we can focus solely on hockey! There are 12 games tonight, below I have tonight’s starters ranked from 1-to-24!
For those of you who have used this site for years, you have almost certainly seen my Daily Goalie rankings before. For those of you who are new, here is a little blow-by-blow.
On evenings where there are eight-plus games on the NHL schedule, I rank every goalie from 1-to-x (x=number of goalies playing that night) to help you decide which goalies to start that night. I take into account all standard Fantasy Hockey goalie statistics such as Wins, GAA and SV%. This is a fantastic tool for both year-long and daily fantasy players.
For year-long players, I am constantly faced with the questions: Pick two between Goalie X, Y or Z. Or something along those lines. Instead of answer each question individually, I have made it simple for anyone who has goalie questions to see who I would start. So, if Goalie X is ranked fourth, Goalie Y is ranked 2nd and Goalie Z is ranked 9th. Then you would start Goalies X and Y that night. Simple enough right! Good. Moving along.
For Daily players, I have listed the prices of each of tonight’s starting goalies from both DraftKings and FanDuel. If you’ve built your roster and you have $8,200 left, then pick my top goalie under $8,200. Or if you start building your roster with the best goalie that night, pick my top goalie or upper-tier goalie with the best value.
Keep in mind, goalies can be on this list and “Likely” to start and end up not starting, so make sure goalies are Confirmed before investing all of your money on them.
- Braden Holtby - vs. WPG – (DK-$8,300 / FD-$9,600)
- Corey Crawford - vs. COL – (DK-$8,200 / FD-$9,300)
- Martin Jones - vs. CGY – (DK-$8,200 / FD-$8,600)
- Henrik Lundqvist - vs. EDM – (DK-$8,300 / FD-$9,100)
- James Reimer - vs. NJD
- Jake Allen - @ DAL – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,500)
- Jaroslav Halak - vs. PHI – (DK-$7,400 / FD-$8,300)
- Andrei Vasilevskiy - vs. BOS – (DK-$7,900 / FD-$8,200)
- Tuukka Rask - @ TBL – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$9,500)
- Marc-Andre Fleury - @ LA – (DK-$8,000 / FD-$8,900)
- Cory Schneider - @ FLA – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$9,200)
- Pekka Rinne - @ ARI – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$8,800)
- Mike Condon - vs. VAN – (DK-$7,800 / FD-$7,600)
- Cam Talbot - @ NYR – (DK-$7,500 / FD-$8,800)
- Robin Lehner - vs. TOR – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$8,300)
- Frederik Andersen - @ BUF – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,400)
- Semyon Varlamov - @ CHI – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,400)
- Jacob Markstrom - @ OTT – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,100)
- Louis Domingue - vs. NSH – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$7,700)
- Antti Niemi - vs. STL – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$7,800)
- Michal Neuvirth - @ NYI – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$7,300)
- Michael Hutchinson - @ WSH – (DK-$6,800 / FD-$7,500)
- Chad Johnson - @ SJS – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$7,700)
- Peter Budaj - vs. PIT – (DK-$7,100 / FD-$7,500)
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DailyFaceoff DFS Cheat Sheet – January 20th - January 20, 2017
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Goalie Rankings: January 19th - January 19, 2017
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Episode 49 – More Mika - January 19, 2017