After a quiet one-game night in the NHL yesterday, there are 11 games tonight.
For those of you who have used this site for years, you have almost certainly seen my Daily Goalie rankings before. For those of you who are new, here is a little blow-by-blow.
On evenings where there are eight-plus games on the NHL schedule, I rank every goalie from 1-to-x (x=number of goalies playing that night) to help you decide which goalies to start that night. I take into account all standard Fantasy Hockey goalie statistics such as Wins, GAA and SV%. This is a fantastic tool for both year-long and daily fantasy players.
For year-long players, I am constantly faced with the questions: Pick two between Goalie X, Y or Z. Or something along those lines. Instead of answer each question individually, I have made it simple for anyone who has goalie questions to see who I would start. So, if Goalie X is ranked fourth, Goalie Y is ranked 2nd and Goalie Z is ranked 9th. Then you would start Goalies X and Y that night. Simple enough right! Good. Moving along.
For Daily players, I have listed the prices of each of tonight’s starting goalies from DraftKings and their odds of winning according to the SaberSim Betting Odds Analysis. If you’ve built your roster and you have $8,200 left, then pick my top goalie under $8,200. Or if you start building your roster with the best goalie that night, pick my top goalie or upper-tier goalie with the best value.
- Matt Murray - @ COL – $8,200 (-220)
- Sergei Bobrovsky - vs. VAN – $8,300 (-210)
- Braden Holtby - vs. DET – $8,500 (-250)
- Carey Price - @ ARI – $8,200 (-160)
- John Gibson - @ BUF – $7,700 (-114)
- Henrik Lundqvist - vs. NSH – $8,100 (-128)
- Steve Mason - vs. NYI – $7,800 (-118)
- Thomas Greiss - @ PHI – $7,400 (+108)
- Frederik Andersen - vs. STL – $7,800 (-134)
- Mike Condon - vs. DAL – $8,000 (-121)
- James Reimer - vs. LAK – $7,500 (-110)
- Martin Jones - @ BOS – $7,900 (+106)
- Peter Budaj - @ FLA – $7,300 (+100)
- Juuse Saros - @ NYR – $7,000 (+118)
- Robin Lehner - vs. ANA – $7,500 (+104)
- Kari Lehtonen - @ OTT – $7,000 (+111)
- Jake Allen - @ TOR – $7,200 (+124)
- Ryan Miller - @ CBJ – $7,000 (+190)
- Petr Mrazek - @ WSH – $6,800 (+230)
- Mike Smith - vs. MTL – $7,000 (+150)
- Calvin Pickard - vs. PIT – $7,000 (+200)
- Boston Bruins – The Bruins did not hold a morning skate because of some bad weather in Boston, but expect Tuukka Rask to get the call.
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DailyFaceoff DFS Value Plays – February 20th - February 20, 2017
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Goalie Rankings: February 14th - February 14, 2017
- DailyFaceoff DFS Cheat Sheet – February 13th - February 13, 2017