There are seven games tonight and there should be some high-scoring beauties. The Maple Leafs will host the Islanders after a thriller last week, the Jets host the Stars in what should be extremely fast paced and five other nice matchups.
For those of you who have used this site for years, you have almost certainly seen my Daily Goalie rankings before. For those of you who are new, here is a little blow-by-blow.
On evenings where there are eight-plus games on the NHL schedule, I rank every goalie from 1-to-x (x=number of goalies playing that night) to help you decide which goalies to start that night. I take into account all standard Fantasy Hockey goalie statistics such as Wins, GAA and SV%. This is a fantastic tool for both year-long and daily fantasy players.
For year-long players, I am constantly faced with the questions: Pick two between Goalie X, Y or Z. Or something along those lines. Instead of answer each question individually, I have made it simple for anyone who has goalie questions to see who I would start. So, if Goalie X is ranked fourth, Goalie Y is ranked 2nd and Goalie Z is ranked 9th. Then you would start Goalies X and Y that night. Simple enough right! Good. Moving along.
For Daily players, I have listed the prices of each of tonight’s starting goalies from DraftKings. If you’ve built your roster and you have $8,200 left, then pick my top goalie under $8,200. Or if you start building your roster with the best goalie that night, pick my top goalie or upper-tier goalie with the best value.
- Cory Schneider - vs. COL – $8,100
- Matt Murray - vs. VAN – $8,300
- Devan Dubnyk - vs. ANA – $8,100
- Cam Talbot - vs. ARI – $8,300
- Robin Lehner - @ OTT – $7,200
- Craig Anderson - vs. BUF – $8,000
- John Gibson - @ MIN – $7,000
- Thomas Greiss - @ TOR – $7,300
- Frederik Andersen - vs. NYI – $7,900
- Antti Niemi - @ WPG – $7,200
- Connor Hellebuyck - vs. DAL – $7,700
- Ryan Miller - @ PIT – $7,000
- Louis Domingue - @ EDM – $6,700
- Jeremy Smith - @ NJD – $7,000