There are eight games on the NHL slab tonight with a couple of great matchups.
- Devan Dubnyk and the red-hot Wild roll into Washington to take on Braden Holtby and the Capitals.
- A slumping Pekka Rinne will look to get back on track at home vs. Jaroslav Halak and the Islanders.
- The Canadiens are fresh off of defeat vs. the Ducks last night and will look to snap a two-game losing skid with a matchup against the Kings.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Ben Bishop – vs. TOR ($8,700) – Likely
- Tuukka Rask – vs. CGY ($9,000) – Probable
- Devan Dubnyk – @ WSH ($8,400)
- Eddie Lack – @ ARI ($7,000)
- Jonathan Quick – vs. MTL ($9,100) – Likely
- Braden Holtby – vs. MIN ($8,500)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. NYI ($8,800)
- Kari Lehtonen – @ FLA ($7,400) – Likely
- Karri Ramo – @ BOS ($7,500)
- Jaroslav Halak – @ NSH ($7,900)
- Steve Mason – vs. STL ($7,200)
- Brian Elliott – @ PHI ($7,300)
- Jonathan Bernier – @ TBL ($8,200)
- Mike Smith – vs. VAN ($6,800)
- Dan Ellis – vs. DAL ($N/A)
Montreal Canadiens – Carey Price / Dustin Tokarski – The Canadiens played last night, with Price making 30 saves on 32 shots. They would love to get a win in California, so they might turn to Price again tonight, but there is no word as of now.
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Kari Lehtonen – @ FLA ($7,400)||Jonathan Bernier – @ TBL ($8,200)|
|Ben Bishop – vs. TOR ($8,700)||Jaroslav Halak – @ NSH ($7,900)|
|Devan Dubnyk – @ WSH ($8,400)||Brian Elliott – @ PHI ($7,300)|