Tonight officially marks the second week of the NHL season and here is what to keep an eye on tonight:
- Pekka Rinne and the Predators will finally be tested against a good team (sorry CAR, EDM & NJD)
- Carey Price and Henrik Lundqvist go head-to-head.
- The Penguins offence looks to breakout against Craig Anderson starting on back-to-back nights.
- Connor McDavid will make his regular season home debut vs. Brian Elliott and the Blues.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Roberto Luongo – vs. BUF ($7,000)
- Pekka Rinne – @ NYI ($8,300)
- Carey Price – vs. NYR ($8,400)
- Henrik Lundqvist – @ MTL ($8,000)
- Brian Elliott – @ EDM ($7,500)
- Thomas Greiss – vs. NSH ($6,400)
- Marc-Andre Fleury – vs. OTT ($7,900)
- Devan Dubnyk – @ ARI ($7,100)
- Braden Holtby – vs. CHI ($8,200)
- Ben Bishop – vs. DAL ($8,000)
- Scott Darling – @ WSH ($7,000)
- Cam Talbot – vs. STL ($6,600)
- Kari Lehtonen – @ TBL ($6,700)
- Craig Anderson – @ PIT ($7,100)
- Chad Johnson – @ FLA ($6,200)
Arizona Coyotes – Mike Smith / Anders Lindback – The Coyotes did not hold a morning skate after playing last night. Mike Smith is off to a tremendous start, including a 37-save shutout last night. This early in the season, it is entirely possible that he goes again tonight.
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Roberto Luongo – vs. BUF ($7,000)||Craig Anderson – @ PIT ($7,100)|
|Brian Elliott – @ EDM ($7,500)||Scott Darling – @ WSH ($7,000)|
|Thomas Greiss – vs. NSH ($6,400)||Ben Bishop – vs. DAL ($8,000)|