Whether you spend your entire day at work or school, it can be difficult to stay on top of all NHL news. That’s why I have created the Daily Fantasy Notebook, so you can catch up on everything you might have missed throughout the day.
The notebook will be released every day after teams wrap up their morning skate. It will include a number of things: Injury updates, projected lines, goalie rankings and DFS value picks.
Key Injuries/Lineup Changes
- NYR: Brendan Smith will draw back into the lineup as a forward.
- NYR: John Gilmour will be back in the Rangers lineup after being a healthy scratch for three games.
- OTT: Christian Wolanin was recalled from Belleville (AHL) and will play in New York.
- CHI: Chris Kunitz will draw back into the Blackhawks lineup vs. the Blues.
- CHI: Dennis Gilbert was recalled from Rockford (AHL) and will make his NHL debut.
- CGY: Matthew Tkachuk (rest) will be back in the Flames lineup in Anaheim.
- CGY: Mikael Backlund (rest) will be back in the Flames lineup in Anaheim.
- CGY: Sam Bennett (rest) will be back in the Flames lineup in Anaheim.
- NYR: Pavel Buchnevich (undisclosed) is questionable to play vs. the Senators.
- ANA: Ryan Getzlaf (upper-body) will be a game-time decision vs. the Flames.
- ANA: Nick Ritchie (upper-body) will be a game-time decision vs. Calgary.
- NYR: Filip Chytil is day-to-day with an undisclosed injury; will not play vs. Ottawa.
- NYR: Frederik Claesson will be a healthy scratch vs. Ottawa.
- OTT: Ben Harpur is day-to-day with an illness and will not play in New York.
- CHI: Gustav Forsling will be a healthy scratch vs. the Blues.
- ANA: Troy Terry will miss 8-12 weeks with a non-displaced fracture in his leg.
- CGY: Sean Monahan will be rested on Wednesday.
- CGY: Elias Lindholm will be rested on Wednesday.
- CGY: Sam Bennett will be rested on Wednesday.
- CGY: Mark Giordano will be rested for a second straight game.
- CGY: Noah Hanifin will be rested for a second straight game.
- CGY: T.J. Brodie will be rested for a second straight game.
- CGY: Travis Hamonic will be rested for a second straight game.
*Subject to change*
New York Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators (7:30 pm)
|Kreider — Zibanejad — Strome
Namestnikov — Howden —Vesey
Lemieux — Andersson — Brickley
Nieves — Lettieri — Smith
Skjei — Shattenkirk
Staal — DeAngelo
Gilmour — Pionk
|Balcers — Pageau — Veronneau
Tkachuk — White — Gibbons
Duclair — Tierney — Boedker
Smith — Lindberg — Paajarvi
Chabot — DeMelo
Wolanin — Ceci
Englund — Jaros
Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues (8:00 pm)
|Caggiula — Toews — Kane
DeBrincat — Strome — Perlini
Saad — Anisimov — Kahun
Kunitz — Kruger — Hayden
Keith — Gustafsson
Gilbert — Seabrook
Dahlstrom — Murphy
|Schenn — O’Reilly — Tarasenko
Schwartz — Sundqvist — Perron
Maroon — Bozak — Thomas
Sanford — Barbashev — Steen
Dunn — Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester — Parayko
Gunnarsson — Bortuzzo
Anaheim Ducks vs. Calgary Flames (10:30 pm)
|Rakell — Steel — Silfverberg
Sprong — Henrique — Perry
Ritchie — Shore — Carrick
Jones — Grant — Rowney
Fowler — Welinski
Lindholm — Larsson
Megna — Holzer
|Gaudreau — Ryan — Czarnik
Tkachk — Backlund — Frolik
Dube — Jankowski — Neal
Mangiapane — Quine — Hathaway
Fantenberg — Andersson
Valimaki — Stone
Kylington — Prout
Consensus Goalie Rankings
✅ — Confirmed
🅿️ — Probable
🅾️ — Projected
|Goalie — Matchup — Price||
|✅ Henrik Lundqvist — vs. OTT ($8,000)||
|🅿️ David Rittich — @ ANA ($8,300)||
|✅ Jake Allen — @ CHI ($7,900)||
|🅾️ John Gibson — vs. CGY ($7,100)||
|✅ Anders Nilsson — @ NYR ($7,200)||
|✅ Cam Ward — vs. STL ($7,100)||
Daily Value Picks
|C||Derek Ryan ($3,300)||Oskar Sundqvist ($3,800)|
|W||Rudolfs Balcers ($2,700)||Ryan Strome ($3,500)|
|D||Jacob Larsson ($2,500)||Rasmus Andersson ($3,500)|
Corsica Highest Projections
|C||Ryan O’Reilly ($7,000)||6.91 DK Points|
|W||Vladimir Tarasenko ($7,300)||7.27 DK Points|
|D||Alex Pietrangelo ($5,800)||6.80 DK Points|
|G||Henrik Lundqvist ($8,000)||6.97 DK Points|
*To see the rest of the Corsica Hockey Machine Learning Projections, sign up for DFO Premium*
DFS Lines to Target:
*Sign-up for DFO Premium to see the rest of our 5v5 Advantages Post*
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 5, Episode 1 – Offseason Review - August 18, 2019
- Projecting the Top 50 in Points for 2020 - August 15, 2019
- 2019 NHL Free Agency Tracker - July 1, 2019