Whether you spend your entire day at work or school, it can be difficult to stay on top of all NHL news. That’s why I have created the Daily Fantasy Notebook, so you can catch up on everything you might have missed throughout the day.
The notebook will be released everyday after teams wrap up their morning skate. It will include a number of things: Injury updates, projected lines, goalie rankings and DFS value picks.
Key Injuries/Lineup Changes
- – Anthony Peluso was recalled from Stockton (AHL) and is expected to draw into the Flames lineup.
- – Brooks Orpik (lower-body) will miss his fourth straight game.
- – Tyson Jost (head) is “getting close” but will not play vs. the Predators.
- – Viktor Arvidsson (lower-body) remains on IR and is not expected to play in Colorado.
- – Dillon Dube (concussion) remained in Calgary and was placed on IR.
Pittsburgh Penguins @ Washington Capitals [7:30pm]
Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche [10:00pm]
Calgary Flames @ Anaheim Ducks [10:30pm]
Consensus Goalie Rankings
- ✅ – Confirmed
🅿️ – Probable
|Rank||Goalie — Matchup — Price||Brock||Dylan|
|1||🅿️ Pekka Rinne — @ COL ($8,000)||1||1|
|2||✅ Casey DeSmith — @ WSH ($6,900)||2||2|
|t-3||✅ Semyon Varlamov — vs. NSH ($7,500)||4||4|
|t-3||✅ Mike Smith — @ ANA ($7,400)||3||5|
|5||🅿️ Ryan Miller — vs. CGY ($7,500)||6||3|
|6||🅿️ Braden Holtby — vs. PIT ($8,200)||5||6|
Daily Value Picks
C — Adam Henrique ($3,800)
W — Kevin Fiala ($3,900)
D — Samuel Girard ($3,800)
Corsica Highest Projections
C — Evgeni Malkin ($6,900) — 7.81 DK Points
W — Alex Ovechkin ($7,800) — 7.24 DK Points
D — Mark Giordano ($5,700) — 7.10 DK Points
*To see the rest of the Corsica Hockey Machine Learning Projections, sign up for DFO Premium*
DFS Lines To Target
3. Colorado 1
*Sign-up for DFO Premium to see the rest of our 5v5 Advantages Post*