Whether you spend your entire day at work or school, it can be difficult to stay on top of all NHL news. That’s why I have created the Daily Fantasy Notebook, so you can catch up on everything you might have missed throughout the day.
The notebook will be released everyday after teams wrap up their morning skate. It will include a number of things: Injury updates, projected lines, goalie rankings and DFS value picks.
Key Injuries/Lineup Changes
– Trevor van Riemsdyk (healthy scratch) is expected to draw back into the Hurricanes lineup for Brett Pesce.
– Marcus Kruger (left leg) will miss his second straight game.
– Alexander Radulov (lower-body) will return after a six-game absence.
– Ondrej Kase (concussion) is expected to make his season debut vs. Nashville.
– Kalle Kossila was recalled from San Diego (AHL) and is expected to play vs. Nashville.
– Brandon Saad (right arm) did not skate this morning but will be a game-time decision.
– Brett Ritchie (infection) will be a game-time decision.
– Patrick Eaves (undisclosed) missed the Ducks morning skate and is questionable to play vs. Nashville.
– Mats Zuccarello (groin) will miss his third consecutive game.
– Pavel Buchnevich will miss 4-6 weeks with a broken thumb.
– Brett Pesce (undisclosed) will not play vs. the Blackhawks.
– Viktor Arvidsson (upper-body) has been placed on IR.
– Isac Lundestrom has been sent down to San Diego (AHL).
– Kiefer Sherwood has been sent down to San Diego (AHL).
Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers [7:00pm]
Chicago Blackhawks @ Carolina Hurricanes [7:00pm]
Columbus Blue Jackets @ Dallas Stars [8:30pm]
Nashville Predators @ Anaheim Ducks [10:00pm]
Consensus Goalie Rankings
|Rank||Goalie — Matchup — Price||Brock||Dylan|
|1||🅿️ Pekka Rinne — @ ANA [$8,100]||1||1|
|2||✅ Sergei Bobrovsky — @ DAL [$7,700]||2||2|
|3||✅ Jacob Markstrom — @ NYR [$7,300]||3||4|
|t-4||✅ Anton Khudobin — vs. CBJ [$7,600]||4||6|
|t-4||🅾️ John Gibson — vs. NSH [$7,400]||5||5|
|6||✅ Scott Darling — vs. CHI [$8,200]||8||3|
|7||✅ Henrik Lundqvist — vs. VAN [$7,900]||6||7|
|8||✅ Cam Ward — @ CAR [$6,900]||7||8|
Daily Value Picks
C — Lucas Wallmark ($3,200)
W — Colton Sissons ($3,700)
D — Brandon Montour ($3,500)
Corsica Highest Projections
C — Tyler Seguin ($7,200) — 7.00 DK Points
W — Artemi Panarin ($6,900) — 7.20 DK Points
D — Roman Josi ($6,200) — 6.89 DK Points
*To see the rest of the Corsica Hockey Machine Learning Projections, sign up for DFO Premium*
DFS Suggested Stacks:
4. Vancouver 2
*Sign-up for DFO Premium to see the rest of our 5v5 Advantages Post*
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 5, Episode 4 – Fantasy Hockey Right Wings Preview - September 14, 2019
- 2020 DailyFaceoff Fantasy Hockey Draft Kit - September 14, 2019
- Valuing Unsigned RFAs in Fantasy Drafts - September 13, 2019