Whether you spend your entire day at work or school, it can be difficult to stay on top of all NHL news. That’s why I have created the Daily Fantasy Notebook, so you can catch up on everything you might have missed throughout the day.
The notebook will be released everyday after teams wrap up their morning skate. It will include a number of things: Injury updates, projected lines, goalie rankings and DFS value picks.
Key Injuries/Lineup Changes
– Brandon Saad (arm) will return after a two-game absence.
– Gustav Forsling will make his season debut vs. the Blues.
– Patrick Maroon is expected to be back in the Blues lineup in Chicago.
– Jay Bouwmeester is expected to be back in the Blues lineup in Chicago.
– Mark Barberio will draw into Colorado’s lineup vs. Boston.
– Jon Merrill will be back in the Golden Knights lineup vs. the Ducks.
– Andy Welinski is expected to be back on the Ducks blueline in Vegas.
– Alexandre Fortin will be a heathy scratch vs. the Blues.
– Jan Rutta will be a heathy scratch vs. the Blues.
– Brandon Davidson (leg) will not play Wednesday vs. St. Louis.
– Nikita Soshnikov will be a healthy scratch in Chicago.
– Jordan Schmaltz will be a healthy scratch in Chicago.
– Patrik Nemeth will be a healthy scratch vs. the Bruins.
– Brad Hunt will be a healthy scratch vs. the Ducks.
– Erik Haula is month-to-month with a lower-body injury.
– The Ducks have placed Cam Fowler (face) on IR.
St. Louis Blues @ Chicago Blackhawks [8:00pm]
|Schwartz — O’Reilly — Tarasenko
Fabbri — Bozak — Steen
Sanford — Thomas — Perron
Maroon — Barbashev — Sundqvist
|Schmaltz — Toews — Kane
DeBrincat — Kampf — Kahun
Saad — Anisimov — Hayden
Kunitz — Johnson — Martinsen
|Gunnarsson — Pietrangelo
Dunn — Parayko
Edmundson — Bouwmeester
|Keith — Seabrook
Gustafsson — Jokiharju
Forsling — Manning
Washington Capitals @ Winnipeg Jets [8:00pm]
Boston Bruins @ Colorado Avalanche [10:00pm]
Anaheim Ducks @ Vegas Golden Knights [10:30pm]
Consensus Goalie Rankings
✅ – Confirmed
🅾️ – Projected
|Rank||Goalie — Matchup — Price||Brock||Dylan|
|1||✅ Marc-Andre Fleury — vs. ANA [$7,700]||1||1|
|2||✅ Connor Hellebuyck — vs. WSH [$8,200]||2||2|
|t-3||✅ Jaroslav Halak — @ COL [$7,500]||5||3|
|t-3||🅾️ John Gibson — @ VGK [$7,600]||4||4|
|5||✅ Semyon Varlamov — vs. BOS [$7,400]||3||6|
|6||✅ Jake Allen — @ CHI [$7,100]||6||5|
|7||✅ Braden Holtby — @ WPG [$7,300]||7||7|
|8||🅾️ Corey Crawford — vs. STL [$8,000]||8||8|
Daily Value Picks
C — Tyler Bozak ($4,300)
W — Max Pacioretty ($4,200)
D — Dmitry Orlov ($3,200)
Corsica Highest Projections
C — Patrice Bergeron ($7,500) — 7.71 DK Points
W — Brad Marchand ($6,400) — 7.45 DK Points
D — Dustin Byfuglien ($5,900) — 6.94 DK Points
G — Marc-Andre Fleury ($7,700) — 7.22 DK Points
*To see the rest of the Corsica Hockey Machine Learning Projections, sign up for DFO Premium*
DFS Suggested Stacks:
3. St. Louis 1
*Sign-up for DFO Premium to see the rest of our 5v5 Advantages Post*