Whether you spend your entire day at work or school, it can be difficult to stay on top of all NHL news. That’s why I have created the Daily Fantasy Notebook, so you can catch up on everything you might have missed throughout the day.
The notebook will be released everyday after teams wrap up their morning skate. It will include a number of things: Injury updates, projected lines, goalie rankings and DFS value picks.
Key Injuries/Lineup Changes
- – Patrick Berglund will be back in the lineup after being a healthy scratch on Tuesday.
- – Marcus Kruger (leg) was activated from IR and will play vs. Los Angeles.
- – Carl Hagelin will make his Kings debut in Chicago.
- – Sven Andrighetto (lower-body) will be back in the Avalanche lineup after a six-game absence.
- – Patrik Nemeth will draw back into the Avalanche lineup vs. Washington.
- – Michael Kempny (illness) is expected to draw back into the Capitals lineup.
- – Brayden Schenn (upper-body) will be activated from IR and play in Vegas.
- – Peter Budaj (illness) is questionable for Friday’s game in Chicago.
- – Evan Rodrigues will be a healthy scratch in Winnipeg.
- – Devin Shore (lower-body) will miss 7-to-10 days.
- – Zdeno Chara (lower-body) returned to Boston for evaluation.
- – Brandon Carlo (upper-body) was placed on IR.
- – John Moore (lower-body) is day-to-day and will not play in Dallas.
- – Matt Nieto is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
- – Nikita Zadorov will be a healthy scratch vs. Washington.
- – Evgeny Kuznetsov is day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
- – T.J. Oshie is day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
- – Braden Holtby is day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
- – Alexander Steen (upper-body) is day-to-day and won’t play in Vegas.
- – Patrick Maroon (lower-body) has returned to St. Louis for evaluation.
Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets
Boston Bruins @ Dallas Stars
Los Angeles Kings @ Chicago Blackhawks
Washington Capitals @ Colorado Avalanche
Toronto Maple Leafs @ Anaheim Ducks
St. Louis Blues @ Vegas Golden Knights
Consensus Goalie Rankings
✅ — Confirmed
🅿️ — Probable
🅾️ — Projected
|Rank||Goalie — Matchup — Price||Brock||Dylan|
|1||✅ Marc-Andre Fleury — vs. STL [$8,400]||4||1|
|2||✅ Corey Crawford — vs. LAK [$8,100]||1||5|
|3||✅ Philipp Grubauer — vs. WSH [$7,700]||5||2|
|t-4||✅ Ben Bishop — vs. BOS [$7,800]||3||7|
|t-4||🅾️ John Gibson — vs. TOR [$7,600]||6||4|
|t-4||✅ Laurent Brossoit — vs. BUF [$8,200]||2||8|
|7||✅ Tuukka Rask — @ DAL [$7,400]||9||3|
|8||✅ Carter Hutton — @ WPG [$7,200]||7||6|
|9||✅ Jake Allen — @ VGK [$7,000]||8||11|
|t-10||🅿️ Cal Petersen — @ CHI [$6,900]||10||10|
|t-10||🅾️ Garret Sparks — @ ANA [$7,300]||11||9|
|12||✅ Pheonix Copley — @ COL [$7,100]||12||12|
Daily Value Picks
C — Lars Eller ($4,100)
W — Ondrej Kase ($4,100)
D — Henri Jokiharju ($3,900)
Corsica Highest Projections
C — Nathan MacKinnon ($7,700) — 7.58 DK Points
W — Alex Ovechkin ($7,100) — 7.49 DK Points
D — Dustin Byfuglien ($6,100) — 6.74 DK Points
G — Tuukka Rask ($7,400) — 7.22 DK Points
*To see the rest of the Corsica Hockey Machine Learning Projections, sign up for DFO Premium*
DFS Lines to Target:
4. Chicago 1
*Sign-up for DFO Premium to see the rest of our 5v5 Advantages Post*