The road team has swept the first four games of this Eastern Conference Finals, but the Tampa Bay Lightning will be looking to reverse that trend tonight.
Andrei Vasilevskiy struggled in Games 1 and 2 in the friendly confines of Amalie Arena, but absolutely stood on his head in D.C. Hopefully for the the Lightning’s sake, Vasilevskiy brought his A-game back with him on the flight home.
The Lightning won’t make any changes after winning back-to-back, but the Capitals will be shaking things up. Nicklas Backstrom will be bumped back up to the second line after playing on the third line in his return to the lineup in Game 4. Lars Eller, who played well with Backstrom out, has struggled with penalties in recent games and will move back down to centre the third line. Andre Burakovsky will take a seat tonight with Alex Chiasson coming back in on the fourth line.
- – Alex Chiasson will draw back into the Capitals lineup for Game 4.
- – Andre Burakovsky will be a healthy scratch for Game 5.
Tampa Bay Lightning vs.Washington Capitals [Game 5]
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- The Sabres acquired Skinner from Hurricanes - August 3, 2018
- Weber will miss 5-6 months after undergoing knee surgery - July 5, 2018
- 2018 NHL Free Agent Tracker - June 30, 2018