How DailyFaceoff.com Uses Your Personal Information
This policy covers how DailyFaceoff.com treats personal information that DailyFaceoff.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of DailyFaceoff.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that DailyFaceoff.com does not own or control, or to people that DailyFaceoff.com does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
DailyFaceoff.com collects personal information when you register with DailyFaceoff.com, when you use DailyFaceoff.com products or services, when you visit DailyFaceoff.com pages or the pages of certain DailyFaceoff.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. DailyFaceoff.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP or postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with DailyFaceoff.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
DailyFaceoff.com automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, DailyFaceoff.com cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
DailyFaceoff.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with DailyFaceoff.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help DailyFaceoff.com communicate with you about offers from DailyFaceoff.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing DailyFaceoff.com to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to DailyFaceoff.com sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
DailyFaceoff.com may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- DailyFaceoff.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- DailyFaceoff.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
DailyFaceoff.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you’ve requested please read our detailed reference links.
DailyFaceoff.com may set and access DailyFaceoff.com cookies on your computer.
DailyFaceoff.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to DailyFaceoff.com’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your DailyFaceoff.com Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the DailyFaceoff.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the DailyFaceoff.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your DailyFaceoff.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
You can delete your DailyFaceoff.com account by contacting DailyFaceoff.com.
DailyFaceoff.com may also use a third-party login system, such as Facebook Connect, to augment its login system. If you wish to delete your Facebook profile, please log in at the Facebook website.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
DailyFaceoff.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your DailyFaceoff.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.