With just three days left in the regular season and a smattering of afternoon games on Saturday, this could be the final daily goalie rankings of the season. There are 11 games tonight and then tomorrow is the calm before the storm when every team will be in play on Saturday. There are too many games with playoff implications to mention them all, but this should certainly be an unbelievable evening of NHL hockey.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Ben Bishop – vs. NJD ($8,600)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. MIN ($8,500) – Likely
- Carey Price – vs. DET ($9,000)
- Jonathan Quick – @ CGY ($8,400) – Likely
- Henrik Lundqvist – vs. OTT ($9,400)
- Ondrej Pavelec – @ COL ($7,700)
- Andrew Hammond – @ NYR ($8,500)
- Eddie Lack – vs. ARI ($7,400)
- Jimmy Howard – @ MTL ($7,200)
- Jake Allen – vs. CHI ($8,400)
- Antti Niemi – @ EDM ($7,800)
- Corey Crawford – @ STL ($8,500)
- Roberto Luongo – vs. BOS ($6,800)
- Cam Ward – @ PHI ($6,900)
- Jonas Hiller – vs. LAK ($8,000)
- Mike Smith – @ VAN ($7,100)
- Reto Berra – vs. WPG ($6,800)
- Ray Emery – vs. CAR ($6,700)
- Darcy Kuemper – @ NSH ($6,800)
- Keith Kinkaid – @ TBL ($6,800)
- Laurent Brossoit – vs. SJS ($N/A)
Boston Bruins – Tuukka Rask / Niklas Svedberg – Rask started last night and allowed three goals on 33 shots in the Bruins 3-0 loss to the Capitals. With the Bruins fighting for a playoff spot and needing a win tonight, you would have to think that they will go back to Rask.
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Ondrej Pavelec – @ COL ($7,700)||Jake Allen – vs. CHI ($8,400)|
|Jimmy Howard – @ MTL ($7,200)||Corey Crawford – @ STL ($8,500)|
|Ben Bishop – vs. NJD ($8,600)||Jonas Hiller – vs. LAK ($8,000)|