The NHL is back! There are 10 games tonight after getting three days off for the Holidays. I’m still trying to catch up on lost sleep over that time so I’m going to keep this one short.
For those of you who have used this site for years, you have almost certainly seen my Daily Goalie rankings before. For those of you who are new, here is a little blow-by-blow.
On evenings where there are eight-plus games on the NHL schedule, I rank every goalie from 1-to-x (x=number of goalies playing that night) to help you decide which goalies to start that night. I take into account all standard Fantasy Hockey goalie statistics such as Wins, GAA and SV%. This is a fantastic tool for both year-long and daily fantasy players.
For year-long players, I am constantly faced with the questions: Pick two between Goalie X, Y or Z. Or something along those lines. Instead of answer each question individually, I have made it simple for anyone who has goalie questions to see who I would start. So, if Goalie X is ranked fourth, Goalie Y is ranked 2nd and Goalie Z is ranked 9th. Then you would start Goalies X and Y that night. Simple enough right! Good. Moving along.
For Daily players, I have listed the prices of each of tonight’s starting goalies from both DraftKings and FanDuel. If you’ve built your roster and you have $8,200 left, then pick my top goalie under $8,200. Or if you start building your roster with the best goalie that night, pick my top goalie or upper-tier goalie with the best value.
- Petr Mrazek – vs. BUF – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$7,900)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – vs. BOS – (DK-$8,200 / FD-$9,400)
- Devan Dubnyk – @ NSH – (DK-$7,800 / FD-$9,600)
- Brian Elliott – @ COL – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$7,400)
- Antti Raanta – vs. OTT – (DK-$7,800 / FD-$8,800)
- Martin Jones – @ ANA – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,800)
- Corey Crawford – vs. WPG – (DK-$8,300 / FD-$9,000)
- Jaroslav Halak – vs. WSH – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$8,200)
- Marc-Andre Fleury – @ NJD – (DK-$8,100 / FD-$8,600)
- Kari Lehtonen – @ ARI – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,300)
- Braden Holtby – @ NYI – (DK-$8,100 / FD-$9,400)
- Robin Lehner – @ DET – (DK-$7,400 / FD-$8,000)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. MIN – (DK-$7,500 / FD-$9,100)
- Cory Schneider – vs. PIT – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,700)
- Calvin Pickard – vs. CGY – (DK-$7,100 / FD-$7,700)
- Tuukka Rask – @ CBJ – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$8,900)
- Connor Hellebuyck – @ CHI – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,300)
- John Gibson – vs. SJS – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$8,500)
- Mike Smith – vs. DAL – (DK-$7,400 / FD-$8,200)
- Mike Condon – @ NYR – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$8,200)
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: S3E7 – Kucherov To A Ridiculous Start - October 20, 2017
- Tutorial on DFS Line Matching - October 14, 2017
- The Daily Fantasy Show by DFO (10/13) - October 13, 2017