My Top 3 Netminder are:
- Kari Lehtonen – Lehtonen is coming off of a 22-save shutout against a good Blues team, tonight he faces a bad Blue Jackets team that he already beaten this season. Lehtonen comes in at 7-0-0 wit ha 2.24 GAA and .922 SV% on the road. Lock up the W.
- Roberto Luongo – Luongo has won five in a row while posting a 1.55 GAA and .936 SV% and tonight he faces a Canadiens team in the second game of a back-to-back, starting a netminder who had a 3.47 GAA in the AHL prior to Monday’s trade.
- Jake Allen – Allen has won four of his last five starts while posting a strong 1.98 GAA and .934 SV%. Tonight will be his third start against the Predators—he has gone 2-0-0 with a 0.50 GAA, .986 SV% and one shutout in the first two. I’m cool with that.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
If you’ve never played DraftKings, you can SIGN UP HERE
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Kari Lehtonen – @ CBJ – ($7,100) – Likely
- Roberto Luongo – vs. MTL – ($8,100)
- Jake Allen – vs. NSH – ($7,600)
- Tuukka Rask – vs. OTT – ($7,900) – Likely
- Connor Hellebuyck – vs. DET – ($6,800)
- Karri Ramo – vs. ANA – ($7,000)
- Jonathan Bernier – vs. NYI – ($6,800)
- Cam Ward – @ NJ – ($6,500)
- Thomas Greiss – @ TOR – ($7,400)
- Craig Anderson – @ BOS – ($7,800)
- Jimmy Howard – @ WPG – ($7,300)
- John Gibson – @ CGY – ($6,500)
- Cam Talbot – vs. LA – ($6,500)
- Keith Kinkaid – vs. CAR – ($6,900)
- Anders Lindback – vs. CHI – ($6,400)
- Ben Scrivens – @ FLA – ($6,300)
- Curtis McElhinney – vs. DAL – ($7,100)
Nashville Predators – Pekka Rinne / Carter Hutton – Rinne started last night and gave up three goals on 29 shots in the win. The Predators did not name a netminder, so we will likely have to wait until pregame warmups (7:30 p.m. ET) to find out who gets the nod.
Los Angeles Kings – Jonathan Quick / Jhonas Enroth – Quick posted a 27-save shutout last night, so they could turn to their star netminder again or go to Enroth, but we won’t know until pregame warmups (8:30 p.m. ET).
Chicago Blackhawks – Corey Crawford / Scott Darling – It is strange that the Blackhawks have not announced a starter yet. They didn’t play last night and don’t play tomorrow, which suggests that there was no announcement because it will be Corey Crawford, who has lost his last two.
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Kari Lehtonen – @ CBJ – ($7,100)||Jimmy Howard – @ WPG – ($7,300)|
|Karri Ramo – vs. ANA – ($7,000)||Curtis McElhinney – vs. DAL – ($7,100)|
|Connor Hellebuyck – vs. DET – ($6,800)||Keith Kinkaid – vs. CAR – ($6,900)|