There are nine game on the NHL schedule tonight, with some great matchups.
- Two hot Metropolitan teams go head-to-head in Philadelphia. The Islanders have gone 4-0-1 in their last five and they will take on the Flyers, who are 4-1-0 in the same span.
- Two of the NHL’s hottest teams will face-off for the third time this season. In Washington, the Red Wings, who are 7-0-3 in their last 10, will take on the Capitals who are 7-1-2 over that span.
- Last year two of the NHL’s best teams were the Blackhawks and Predators, but right now both teams are battling through struggles. Something has to give tonight in Chicago.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
If you’ve never played DraftKings, you can SIGN UP HERE
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Jonathan Quick – @ CBJ ($7,600) – Likely
- Cory Schneider – @ TOR ($7,400)
- Martin Jones – @ CGY ($7,100)
- Jake Allen – vs. ARI ($7,700)
- Corey Crawford – vs. NSH ($7,700)
- Kari Lehtonen – vs. CAR ($7,100)
- Braden Holtby – vs. DET ($8,000)
- Jaroslav Halak – @ PHI ($7,200)
- Roberto Luongo – vs. OTT ($7,800)
- Craig Anderson – @ FLA ($7,300)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – vs. LA ($7,100)
- Steve Mason – vs. NYI ($7,000)
- Pekka Rinne – @ CHI ($7,600)
- Jimmy Howard – @ WSH ($7,400)
- Garret Sparks – vs. NJ ($6,300)
- Karri Ramo – vs. SJ ($6,800)
- Cam Ward – @ DAL ($6,300) – Likely
- Mike Smith – @ STL ($6,300)
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Cory Schneider – @ TOR ($7,400)||Pekka Rinne – @ CHI ($7,600)|
|Martin Jones – @ CGY ($7,100)||Jimmy Howard – @ WSH ($7,400)|
|Kari Lehtonen – vs. CAR ($7,100)||Steve Mason – vs. NYI ($7,000)|