There are 10 games on the NHL slate tonight and there are couple of battles between Canadian teams—Vancouver is in Montreal and the Flames are in T.O to take on the Maple Leafs.
New to the Daily Goalie Rankings is DraftKings salary as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts. Hope you enjoy the latest addition!
Here are my rankings for all of the Likely or Confirmed goalies in the order of who I think will be the best Fantasy starts tonight. Rankings will be based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
This is a useful tool to help you decide which goalies to play on a given night. If you have three goalies and they are ranked below at 3, 5 and 9 then you play the ones ranked #3 and #5. However, remember to be careful starting goalies who are Likely over ones who are Confirmed. While Likely starter’s usually start, it is not confirmed for a reason!
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Jonathan Quick – @ BUF ($8,400)
- Pekka Rinne – @ COL ($7,900)
- Ben Bishop – vs. WSH ($8,100)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – vs. PHI ($7,900)
- Ryan Miller – @ MTL ($8,500)
- Antti Niemi – vs. EDM ($7,800)
- Scott Darling – @ NJD ($7,400)
- Carey Price – vs. VAN ($8,200)
- Jonathan Bernier – vs. CGY ($7,400)
- Steve Mason – @ CBJ ($6,900)
- Calvin Pickard – vs. NSH ($N/A)
- Kari Lehtonen – vs. WPG ($7,300) – Likely
- Chad Johnson – @ MIN
- Michael Hutchinson – @ DAL ($7,600)
- Jonas Hiller – @ TOR ($6,300)
- Niklas Backstrom – vs. NYI ($6,400)
- Braden Holtby – @ TBL ($7,200)
- Ben Scrivens – @ SJ ($6,300)
- Jhonas Enroth – vs. LA ($7,500)
- Keith Kinkaid – vs. CHI ($N/A)
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Pekka Rinne – @ COL ($7,900)||Jhonas Enroth – vs. LA ($7,500)|
|Scott Darling – @ NJD ($7,400)||Braden Holtby – @ TBL ($7,200)|
|Antti Niemi – vs. EDM ($7,800)||Michael Hutchinson – @ DAL ($7,600)|