We had a minor delay on our end this afternoon which backed all the updates up which is why I am so late to get these rankings out. But hey, better late than never right?
Some interesting things to keep an eye on tonight are:
- Pekka Rinne returns from a knee sprain to start against the Ducks.
- Jonathan Quick and Roberto Luongo are both struggling, but will go head-to-head tonight and I promise, one of them has to win.
- Braden Holtby has a strong matchup in Ottawa and has not allowed a regulation goal in 194:40.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Braden Holtby – @ OTT ($8,500)
- Jake Allen – @ BUF ($7,500)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. ANA ($9,200)
- Jaroslav Halak – @ PHI ($7,800)
- Jonathan Quick – @ FLA ($8,000) – Likely
- Petr Mrazek – @ COL ($6,700)
- Frederik Andersen – @ NSH ($8,200)
- Cam Ward – @ ARI ($6,900)
- Ryan Miller – vs. SJS ($7,900)
- Steve Mason – vs. NYI ($8,700)
- Antti Niemi – @ VAN ($8,400) – Likely
- Mike Smith – vs. CAR ($7,300)
- Roberto Luongo – vs. LA ($7,300)
- Andrei Vasilevskiy – @ DAL ($6,600)
- Kari Lehtonen – vs. TBL ($7,500) – Likely
- Robin Lehner – vs. WSH ($6,500)
- Jhonas Enroth – vs. STL ($6,700)
Colorado Avalanche – Semyon Varlamov / Reto Berra – There was no announcement on who would start in goal for the Avs, which means that it should be Varlamov. If were Berra, it would be news and I would have heard about it.
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Jake Allen – @ BUF ($7,500)||Steve Mason – vs. NYI ($8,700)|
|Petr Mrazek – @ COL ($6,700)||Kari Lehtonen – vs. TBL ($7,500)|
|Cam Ward – @ ARI ($6,900)||Roberto Luongo – vs. LA ($7,300)|
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 5, Episode 1 – Offseason Review - August 18, 2019
- Projecting the Top 50 in Points for 2020 - August 15, 2019
- 2019 NHL Free Agency Tracker - July 1, 2019