After a quiet day on Thursday because of an exciting Winter Classic, we have eight games on the slab tonight. A couple of great match ups tonight are the Penguins vs. Lightning, Blues vs. Ducks and Wild vs. Maple Leafs.
The Daily Goalie Rankings now includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings will be based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
This is a useful tool to help you decide which goalies to play on a given night. If you have three goalies and they are ranked below at 3, 5 and 9 then you play the ones ranked #3 and #5. However, remember to be careful starting goalies who are Likely over ones who are Confirmed. While Likely starter’s usually start, it is not confirmed for a reason!
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Carey Price – @ NJ ($9,200)
- Semyon Varlamov – vs. EDM ($6,900)
- Roberto Luongo – @ BUF ($7,900)
- Jaroslav Halak – @ CGY ($8,800)
- Jonathan Bernier – @ MIN ($9,000)
- Frederik Andersen – vs. STL ($8,200)
- Ben Bishop – @ PIT ($7,300)
- Steve Mason – @ CAR ($7,200)
- Cam Ward – vs. PHI ($6,800)
- Thomas Greiss – vs. TBL ($7,700)
- Jonas Hiller – vs. NYI ($7,500)
- Darcy Kuemper – vs. TOR ($6,700)
- Martin Brodeur – @ ANA ($7,300)
- Michal Neuvirth – vs. FLA ($6,500)
- Ben Scrivens – @ COL ($6,400)
- Keith Kinkaid – vs. MTL ($6,400)
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Semyon Varlamov – vs. EDM ($6,900)||Martin Brodeur – @ ANA ($7,300)|
|Roberto Luongo – @ BUF ($7,900)||Thomas Greiss – vs. TBL ($7,700)|
|Darcy Kuemper – vs. TOR ($6,700)||Jonas Hiller – vs. NYI ($7,500)|
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- 2020 DailyFaceoff Fantasy Hockey Draft Kit - September 23, 2019
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 5, Episode 6 – Fantasy Hockey Goalies Preview - September 23, 2019
- Which RFAs are worth the fantasy risk? - September 21, 2019