There are eight games across the NHL tonight and it will be a great night of hockey because there are some awesome match ups.
- The Rangers are on Long Island just three points behind the Islanders with four games in hand for tops in the Metropolitan Division.
- The Canadiens welcome the Lightning to Montreal with just a two-point lead for first in the Atlantic.
- Also at 7:30 pm, the Senators host the Bruins; they trail Boston by five points for the final Easter Conference Wild Card spot—with a game in hand.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Devan Dubnyk – vs. NJD ($9,000)
- Carey Price – vs. TBL ($9,600)
- Cam Talbot – @ NYI ($8,700)
- Tuukka Rask – @ OTT ($8,900)
- Jonathan Quick – @ COL ($8,700) – Likely
- Brian Elliott – vs. WPG ($8,000)
- Jaroslav Halak – vs. NYR ($8,000)
- Ben Bishop – @ MTL ($8,300)
- Cam Ward – vs. CBJ ($7,000)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – @ CAR ($7,600)
- Cory Schneider – @ MIN ($8,100)
- Michael Hutchinson – @ STL ($7,700)
- Craig Anderson – vs. BOS ($8,500)
- Calvin Pickard – vs. LA ($7,000)
- Steve Mason – vs. DAL ($7,900)
- Kari Lehtonen – @ PHI ($7,100) – Likely
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Cam Talbot – @ NYI ($8,700)||Craig Anderson – vs. BOS ($8,500)|
|Brian Elliott – vs. WPG ($8,000)||Ben Bishop – @ MTL ($8,300)|
|Cam Ward – vs. CBJ ($7,000)||Steve Mason – vs. DAL ($7,900)|