Despite having three games this afternoon, there are still nine games tonight. Below I have laid out my top starts for tonight. It will continue to be edited as goalie confirms come in.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Carey Price – @ NYI ($9,000)
- Eddie Lack – vs. TOR ($6,800)
- Cory Schneider – @ ARI ($8,300)
- Andrei Vasilevskiy – vs. WPG ($7,100)
- Mackenzie Skapski – @ BUF ($6,400)
- Semyon Varlamov – vs. CGY ($9,300)
- Michal Neuvirth – vs. MTL ($6,900)
- Brian Elliott – vs. MIN ($8,200)
- Devan Dubnyk – @ STL ($8,500)
- Karri Ramo – @ COL ($7,600)
- Jonathan Bernier – @ VAN ($7,500) – Likely
- Dan Ellis – @ CAR ($6,500)
- Cam Ward – vs. FLA ($6,900)
- Ondrej Pavelec – @ TBL ($6,800)
- Anders Lindback – vs. NYR ($6,400)
Arizona Coyotes – Mike Smith/Louis Domingue – Smith was great on Thursday so they Coyotes will probably go back to him tonight, but they didn’t hold a morning skate, so there is no word as of now.
Nashville Predators – Pekka Rinne / Carter Hutton – The Predators are just tough to get news out of,so there was no word who will start the first game of the back-to-back.
Los Angeles Kings – Jonathan Quick / Martin Jones – With no back-to-back and the fact no one reported any goalie news suggests that Quick will starts tonight vs. Nashville. They’re in the thick of a playoff race, so why wouldn’t he?
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Eddie Lack – vs. TOR ($6,800)||Brian Elliott – vs. MIN ($8,200)|
|Andrei Vasilevskiy – vs. WPG ($7,100)||Jonathan Bernier – @ VAN ($7,500)|
|Mackenzie Skapski – @ BUF ($6,400)||Ondrej Pavelec – @ TBL ($6,800)|