Happy St. Patty’s Day everyone! There are nine games across the NHL tonight with a few interesting match ups to keep an eye on.
- The Penguins are in New Jersey, in what should be a winnable game, but the Pens are struggling right now and need a W real bad.
- Devan Dubnyk leads the Wild into Nashville to take on a Predators team who are having a rough go in March.
- Lastly, there is a massive matchup between the Sharks and Jets. Both team are chasing the Kings, Wild, Flames and Canucks for the final Western Conference playoff spots.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Andrew Hammond – @ CAR ($8,600)
- Niklas Svedberg – vs. BUF ($7,000) – Probable
- Devan Dubnyk – @ NSH ($8,700)
- Corey Crawford – vs. NYI ($9,000)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. MIN ($8,800) – Likely
- Eddie Lack – vs. PHI ($7,600)
- Cory Schneider – vs. PIT ($8,000)
- Thomas Greiss – @ NJD ($7,100) – Likely
- Brian Elliott – @ CGY ($8,200)
- Antti Niemi – @ WPG ($8,800)
- Steve Mason – @ VAN ($8,400)
- Dan Ellis – vs. MTL ($7,800)
- Jonas Hiller – vs. STL ($7,000)
- Dustin Tokarski – @ FLA ($7,000) – Likely
- Ondrej Pavelec – vs. SJS ($8,200)
- Michal Neuvirth – @ CHI ($7,200)
- Anton Khudobin – vs. OTT ($6,900)
- Matthew Hackett – @ BOS ($6,500) – Probable
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Niklas Svedberg – vs. BUF ($7,000)||Ondrej Pavelec – vs. SJS ($8,200)|
|Eddie Lack – vs. PHI ($7,600)||Michal Neuvirth – @ CHI ($7,200)|
|Thomas Greiss – @ NJD ($7,100)||Steve Mason – @ VAN ($8,400)|