There was 13 games on the NHL schedule tonight, three games this afternoon and then 10 games starting at 7 p.m ET. Games with playoff implications are:
- The Capitals are in Winnipeg—both teams are holding onto Wild Card spots in their respective Conferences.
- Boston is in Florida, holding onto the final Wild Card spot in the East, just five points ahead of the Panthers.
- Lastly, Toronto and Ottawa meet in the Battle of Ontario. Ottawa sits just two points behind the Bruins and this should be a win against the struggling Leafs.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Andrew Hammond – vs. TOR ($8,900)
- Cam Talbot – @ CAR ($9,100)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. BUF ($8,700)
- Carey Price – vs. SJS ($9,500)
- Marc-Andre Fleury – @ ARI ($8,800) – Likely
- Braden Holtby – @ WPG ($8,600) – Likely
- Jaroslav Halak – @ NJD ($7,800)
- Antti Niemi – @ MTL ($8,100)
- Roberto Luongo – vs. BOS ($7,700)
- Cory Schneider – vs. NYI ($8,300)
- Steve Mason – @ EDM ($7,900)
- Corey Crawford – @ DAL ($9,300)
- Ondrej Pavelec – vs. WSH ($7,100)
- Kari Lehtonen – vs. CHI ($7,600)
- Mike Smith – vs. PIT ($6,900) – Likely
- Ben Scrivens – vs. PHI ($6,800)
- Anton Khudobin – vs. NYR ($6,800)
- James Reimer – @ OTT ($6,700)
- Matt Hackett – @ NSH ($6,600) – Likely
Boston Bruins – Tuukka Rask / Niklas Svedberg – There was no word on who would start for the Bruins, but it would be surprising if it isn’t Rask given the magnitude of tonight’s game.
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Pekka Rinne – vs. BUF ($8,700)||Corey Crawford – @ DAL ($9,300)|
|Andrew Hammond – vs. TOR ($8,900)||Kari Lehtonen – vs. CHI ($7,600)|
|Jaroslav Halak – @ NJD ($7,800)||Anton Khudobin – vs. NYR ($6,800)|