There are 10 games on the NHL schedule tonight, but not too many crazy head-to-head battles. At first glance, the majority of these games you would think there is a clear cut favourite. But, that is the beauty of the NHL, you never really know who is going to win. So I have done my best to rank which goalies I think are the best fantasy starts tonight, in standard leagues and one-day leagues.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Ben Bishop – vs. BUF ($8,500)
- Devan Dubnyk – vs. OTT ($8,200)
- Braden Holtby – @ CBJ ($8,500)
- Jonathan Quick – @ EDM ($9,400) – Likely
- Frederik Andersen – @ ARI ($7,500)
- Steve Mason – vs. CGY ($7,900)
- Roberto Luongo – vs. TOR ($7,600)
- Cory Schneider – vs. NSH ($8,700)
- Jonathan Bernier – @ FLA ($7,800)
- Carter Hutton – @ NJD ($7,300) – Probable
- Andrew Hammond – @ MIN ($8,800)
- Jaroslav Halak – @ DAL ($8,100)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – vs. WSH ($7,200)
- Karri Ramo – @ PHI ($7,000)
- Jacob Markstrom – vs. SJS ($N/A)
- Ben Scrivens – vs. LA ($6,900)
- Kari Lehtonen – vs. NYI ($7,400) – Likely
- Mike Smith – vs. ANA ($6,400)
- Anders Lindback – @ TBL ($6,800)
San Jose Sharks – Antti Niemi / Alex Stalock – Stalock stopped all 20 shots that he faced in a shutout win over the Habs last night. The light workload could allow him to go again tonight or the Sharks could turn to Niemi.
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Frederik Andersen – @ ARI ($7,500)||Andrew Hammond – @ MIN ($8,800)|
|Devan Dubnyk – vs. OTT ($8,200)||Jaroslav Halak – @ DAL ($8,100)|
|Ben Bishop – vs. BUF ($8,500)||Kari Lehtonen – vs. NYI ($7,400)|