Here are my rankings for all of the Likely or Confirmed goalies in the order of who I think will be the best Fantasy starts tonight. Rankings will be based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
This is a useful tool to help you decide which goalies to play on a given night. If you have three goalies and they are ranked below at 3, 5 and 9 then you play the ones ranked #3 and #5
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
Enjoy and Good Luck!
- Brian Elliott – vs. BUF
- Pekka Rinne – vs. EDM – (Likely)
- Carey Price – vs. WPG
- Ryan Miller – vs. OTT
- Marc-Andre Fleury – @NYR – (Likely)
- Braden Holtby – vs. CBJ
- Ben Bishop – @ CHI
- Alex Stalock – @ FLA
- Craig Anderson – @ VAN – (Likely)
- Jaroslav Halak – vs. COL
- Darcy Kuemper – @ NJD
- Henrik Lundqvist – vs. PIT
- Corey Crawford – vs. TB
- Semyon Varlamov – @ NYI
- Mike Smith – vs. DAL
- Roberto Luongo – vs. SJ
- Viktor Fasth – @ NSH
- Kari Lehtonen – @ ARI – (Likely)
- Ondrej Pavelec – @ MTL
- Michal Neuvirth – @ STL
- Curtis McElhinney – @ WSH
New Jersey Devils – Cory Schneider / Keith Kinkaid – The Devils were in action last night and Schneider has started all 15 games this season, so this might be his first break of the season.
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- 2020 DailyFaceoff Fantasy Hockey Draft Kit - September 18, 2019
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 5, Episode 5 – Fantasy Hockey Defensemen Preview - September 18, 2019
- 2020 Fantasy Hockey Tiers: Left Wings (1-5) - September 17, 2019