I was perfect last night, my top six goalies all got the W, so let’s see if we can keep the ball rolling tonight. There are eight games, with some brilliant matchups.
- Joe Thornton and the one-time (for about five days) Bruin Martin Jones are in Boston to take on Tuukka Rask and the B’s.
- Devan Dubnyk and the upstart Wild are in Pittsburgh to take on a struggling Penguins team.
- Arguably the most intriguing matchup is between the Avalanche and Maple Leafs. Could there be a game more impossible to predict? Two net minders who have had their fair share of struggles are playing at the top of their game right now go head-to-head.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
If you’ve never played DraftKings, you can SIGN UP HERE
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Cory Schneider – @ CGY ($7,100)
- Jonathan Quick – @ PHI ($7,500) – Likely
- Brian Elliott – @ CBJ ($7,000)
- Antti Niemi – @ BUF ($6,800)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. ANA ($8,100) – Likely
- Devan Dubnyk – @ PIT ($7,300)
- Reto Berra – @ TOR ($6,800)
- Martin Jones – @ BOS ($7,100)
- Marc-Andre Fleury – vs. MIN ($7,700)
- Tuukka Rask – vs. SJ ($7,500) – Likely
- James Reimer – vs. COL ($6,400)
- Karri Ramo – vs. NJ ($6,700)
- Frederik Andersen – @ NSH ($6,900)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – vs. STL ($6,900)
- Steve Mason – vs. LA ($6,700)
- Linus Ullmark – vs. DAL ($6,200)
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Cory Schneider – @ CGY ($7,100)||Steve Mason – vs. LA ($6,700)|
|Brian Elliott – @ CBJ ($7,000)||Tuukka Rask – vs. SJ ($7,500)|
|Antti Niemi – @ BUF ($6,800)||Marc-Andre Fleury – vs. MIN ($7,700)|