With a bizarre game-less Monday behind us, we have a busy 12-game slate ahead of us. Hopefully you all had a fun and safe Halloween, but it’s time to drop the puck on November.
For those of you who have used this site for years, you have almost certainly seen my Daily Goalie rankings before. For those of you who are new, here is a little blow-by-blow.
On evenings where there are eight-plus games on the NHL schedule, I rank every goalie from 1-to-x (x=number of goalies playing that night) to help you decide which goalies to start that night. I take into account all standard Fantasy Hockey goalie statistics such as Wins, GAA and SV%. This is a fantastic tool for both year-long and daily fantasy players.
For year-long players, I am constantly faced with the questions: Pick two between Goalie X, Y or Z. Or something along those lines. Instead of answer each question individually, I have made it simple for anyone who has goalie questions to see who I would start. So, if Goalie X is ranked fourth, Goalie Y is ranked 2nd and Goalie Z is ranked 9th. Then you would start Goalies X and Y that night. Simple enough right! Good. Moving along.
For Daily players, I have listed the prices of each of tonight’s starting goalies from both DraftKings and FanDuel. If you’ve built your roster and you have $8,200 left, then pick my top goalie under $8,200. Or if you start building your roster with the best goalie that night, pick my top goalie or upper-tier goalie with the best value.
I’m fairly certain you guys got it! And I’m even more certain that 89 percent of you didn’t even read this part. Cheers and here’s to everyone making money on Fantasy!
- Devan Dubnyk – vs. BUF (DK-$8,100 / FD-$9,000)
- Roberto Luongo – vs. BOS (DK-$7,700 / FD-$8,700)
- Craig Anderson – vs. CAR (DK-$7,800 / FD-$8,600)
- Martin Jones – @ ARI (DK-$8,200 / FD-$8,700)
- Braden Holtby – @ WPG (DK-$8,200 / FD-$9,500)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – vs. DAL (DK-$7,500 / FD-$8,900)
- Henrik Lundqvist – vs. STL (DK-$8,100 / FD-$8,900)
- Semyon Varlamov – vs. NSH (DK-$7,900 / FD-$8,600)
- Cam Talbot – @ TOR (DK-$8,300 / FD-$9,000)
- Corey Crawford – vs. CGY (DK-$8,000 / FD-$8,700)
- Peter Budaj* – vs. ANA (DK-$7,400 / FD-$7,700)
- Thomas Greiss – vs. TBL (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,200)
- Ben Bishop – @ NYI (DK-$7,900 / FD-$9,100)
- John Gibson – @ LA (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,400)
- Tuukka Rask – @ FLA (DK-$7,900 / FD-$9,400)
- Connor Hellebuyck – vs. WSH (DK-$7,200 / FD-$7,700)
- Brian Elliott – @ CHI (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,100)
- Jake Allen – @ NYR (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,700)
- Frederik Andersen – vs. EDM (DK-$6,800 / FD-$8,200)
- Pekka Rinne* – @ COL (DK-$7,300 / FD-$8,600)
- Antti Niemi – @ CBJ (DK-$7,700 / FD-$7,900)
- Robin Lehner – @ MIN (DK-$6,700 / FD-$7,800)
- Cam Ward – @ OTT (DK-$6,900 / FD-$7,400)
- Louis Domingue – vs. SJS (DK-$6,700 / FD-$7,400)
* If Budaj and/or Rinne do not start, I will update these rankings accordingly. However, there is no reason to expect Jack Campbell or Marek Mazanec will start tonight.
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- 2019 NHL Playoffs – 2nd Round Preview – BOS vs. CBJ - April 24, 2019
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook 📘 — 04/23/19 - April 23, 2019
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook 📗 — 04/22/19 - April 22, 2019