I don’t always do goalie rankings articles on days where there are seven games, but I completely forgot to do one on Saturday, so I will make up for it today! With no games on Thursday because of American Thanksgiving, the NHL has switched from their usual heavy Tuesday and Thursday slates to Monday and Wednesday. Here are the matchups I’ll be keeping an eye on tonight:
- A goaltending battle between Henrik Lundqvist and Pekka Rinne should be fun to watch in New York.
- The Maple Leafs and Bruins will clash again, which is always exciting. Tuukka Rask shut the Leafs out on Saturday, but the way James Reimer is playing as of late, it could be his turn.
- In injury news, Semyon Varlamov returns to Colorado’s crease to take on the Jets new No.1 goalie Michael Hutchinson. Both teams score quite a bit and both goalies have struggled this season, it should be a high scoring affair.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
If you’ve never played DraftKings, you can SIGN UP HERE
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- BRADEN HOLTBY – vs. EDM – ($8,000)
- JAKE ALLEN – @ BUF – ($7,500)
- TUUKKA RASK – @ TOR – ($7,600) – Likely
- HENRIK LUNDQVIST – vs. NSH – ($8,200)
- JONATHAN QUICK – @ FLA – ($7,500)
- EDDIE LACK – @ PHI – ($6,400)
- JAMES REIMER – vs. BOS – ($6,600)
- PEKKA RINNE – @ NYR – ($8,100) – Likely
- MICHAEL HUTCHINSON – vs. COL – ($6,500)
- AL MONTOYA – vs. LA – ($6,700)
- MICHAL NEUVIRTH – vs. CAR – ($6,600)
- SEMYON VARLAMOV – @ WPG – ($N/A)
- LINUS ULLMARK – vs. STL – ($6,300)
- ANDERS NILSSON – @ WSH – ($6,200)
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|EDDIE LACK – @ PHI – ($6,400)||PEKKA RINNE – @ NYR – ($8,100)|
|JAKE ALLEN – @ BUF – ($7,500)||AL MONTOYA – vs. LA – ($6,700)|
|JAMES REIMER – vs. BOS – ($6,600)||MICHAL NEUVIRTH – vs. CAR – ($6,600)|