It is a rare busy Wednesday night across the NHL because of the presence of the National Football League’s American Thanksgiving games tomorrow. We have nine games on the NHL plate tonight. As of now we have 16 confirms and 3 likely’s.
New to the Daily Goalie Rankings is DraftKings salary as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts. Hope you enjoy the latest addition!
Here are my rankings for all of the Likely or Confirmed goalies in the order of who I think will be the best Fantasy starts tonight. Rankings will be based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
This is a useful tool to help you decide which goalies to play on a given night. If you have three goalies and they are ranked below at 3, 5 and 9 then you play the ones ranked #3 and #5. However, remember to be careful starting goalies who are Likely over ones who are Confirmed. While Likely starter’s usually start, it is not confirmed for a reason!
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Jaroslav Halak – vs. WSH ($9,400)
- Corey Crawford – @ COL ($8,100)
- Marc-Andre Fleury – vs. TOR ($9,100)
- Jonathan Quick – @ MIN ($8,800) – Likely
- Ben Bishop – vs. NYR ($8,000)
- Henrik Lundqvist – @ TBL ($9,000)
- Jimmy Howard – vs. PHI ($7,900)
- Roberto Luongo – vs. CAR ($7,200)
- Braden Holtby – @ NYI ($7,500)
- Darcy Kuemper – vs. LAK ($7,100) – Likely
- Steve Mason – @ DET ($8,600)
- Antti Niemi – vs. CGY ($7,800)
- Ondrej Pavelec – @ BUF ($6,600)
- Cam Ward – @ FLA ($6,700)
- Jonathan Bernier – @ PIT ($7,700)
- Calvin Pickard – vs. CHI ($6,300)
- Jhonas Enroth – vs. WPG ($6,300)
- Karri Ramo – @ SJS ($6,200)
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Corey Crawford – @ COL ($8,100)||Jonathan Bernier – @ PIT ($7,700)|
|Roberto Luongo – vs. CAR ($7,200)||Steve Mason – @ DET ($8,600)|
|Jimmy Howard – vs. PHI ($7,900)||Henrik Lundqvist – @ TBL ($9,000)|