For those of you who have used this site for years, you have almost certainly seen my Daily Goalie rankings before. For those of you who are new, here is a little blow-by-blow.
On evenings where there are eight-plus games on the NHL schedule, I rank every goalie from 1-to-x (x=number of goalies playing that night) to help you decide which goalies to start that night. I take into account all standard Fantasy Hockey goalie statistics such as Wins, GAA and SV%. This is a fantastic tool for both year-long and daily fantasy players.
For year-long players, I am constantly faced with the questions: Pick two between Goalie X, Y or Z. Or something along those lines. Instead of answer each question individually, I have made it simple for anyone who has goalie questions to see who I would start. So, if Goalie X is ranked fourth, Goalie Y is ranked 2nd and Goalie Z is ranked 9th. Then you would start Goalies X and Y that night. Simple enough right! Good. Moving along.
For Daily players, I have listed the prices of each of tonight’s starting goalies from both DraftKings and FanDuel. If you’ve built your roster and you have $8,200 left, then pick my top goalie under $8,200. Or if you start building your roster with the best goalie that night, pick my top goalie or upper-tier goalie with the best value.
Keep in mind, goalies can be on this list and “Likely” to start and end up not starting, so make sure goalies are Confirmed before investing all of your money on them.
- Carey Price – @ ANA – (DK-$8,300 / FD-$10,100)
- Craig Anderson – vs. BUF – (DK-$8,200 / FD-$8,800)
- Martin Jones – vs. ARI – (DK-$8,400 / FD-$8,700)
- Henrik Lundqvist – vs. CAR – (DK-$8,600 / FD-$9,500)
- Calvin Pickard – vs. NSH – (DK-$7,500 / FD-$8,200)
- Tuukka Rask – @ PHI – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$9,100)
- Corey Crawford – vs. FLA – (DK-$8,100 / FD-$8,900)
- Darcy Kuemper – @ VAN – (DK-$7,900 / FD-$8,000)
- Cam Talbot – vs. TOR – (DK-$7,900 / FD-$8,600)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – vs. TBL – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$9,000)
- Andrei Vasilevskiy – @ CBJ – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,600)
- Roberto Luongo – @ CHI – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,800)
- Connor Hellebuyck – vs. NJD – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$7,800)
- Petr Mrazek – vs. DAL – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$7,800)
- Cory Schneider – @ WPG – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$9,100)
- Robin Lehner – @ OTT – (DK-$7,000 / FD-$8,000)
- Frederik Andersen – @ EDM – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,600)
- Steve Mason – vs. BOS – (DK-$7,500 / FD-$7,800)
- Mike Smith – @ SJS – (DK-$7,000 / FD-$8,300)
- John Gibson – vs. MTL – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,600)
- Cam Ward – @ NYR – (DK-$6,900 / FD-$8,200)
- Dallas Stars – Kari Lehtonen / Antti Niemi
- Nashville Predators – Pekka Rinne / Juuse Saros
- Vancouver Canucks – Ryan Miller / Jacob Markstrom
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 4, Episode 8 – Just Relax… - October 16, 2018
- DailyFaceoff/Corsica NHL Bets (October 16th) - October 16, 2018
- UNLOCKED: Line Matching – October 11th - October 11, 2018