Here are my rankings for all of the Likely or Confirmed goalies in the order of who I think will be the best Fantasy starts tonight. Rankings will be based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
This is a useful tool to help you decide which goalies to play on a given night. If you have three goalies and they are ranked below at 3, 5 and 9 then you play the ones ranked #3 and #5
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
Enjoy and Good Luck!
- Marc-Andre Fleury – @ BUF
- Brian Elliott – vs. NSH
- Craig Anderson – vs. WPG
- Jonathan Quick – vs. VAN – (Likely)
- Ryan Miller – @ LA – (Likely)
- Carey Price – vs. MIN
- Darcy Kuemper – @ MTL
- Jonathan Bernier – vs. NYR
- Steve Mason – vs. COL
- Ondrej Pavelec – @ OTT
- Alex Stalock – @ DAL
- Justin Peters – vs. CAR
- Mike Smith – vs. NYI
- Jaroslav Halak – @ ARI
- Reto Berra – @ PHI
- Anton Khudobin – @ WSH
- Cameron Talbot – @ TOR
- Evgeni Nabokov – @ CBJ
- Anders Lindback – vs. SJS – (Likely)
- Jhonas Enroth – vs. PIT
- Anton Forsberg – vs. TBL
Nashville – Pekka Rinne / Carter Hutton – With no back-to-back and the Predators next game not until Tuesday, you have to think it will be Rinne tonight.
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook — 10/11/19 - October 11, 2019
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 5, Episode 9 – One Week In - October 11, 2019
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook — 10/10/19 - October 10, 2019