There are eight games on the NHL schedule tonight and most of the No. 1 goalies will go for their respective teams. Some of the things to keep an eye on tonight are:
- Sergei Bobrovsky will look to bounce back after a dreadful start in John Tortorella’s debut behind the Blue Jackets’ bench.
- Andrew Hammond will get his first start of the season as he tries to prove that last season wasn’t a fluke.
- Martin Jones will face his former team for the second time this season after suffering his first loss of the year.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Henrik Lundqvist – vs. ARI ($7,800)
- Pekka Rinne – vs. ANA ($7,900)
- Cory Schneider – @ OTT ($6,800)
- Devan Dubnyk – vs. CBJ ($7,200)
- Martin Jones – vs. LAK ($7,100)
- Andrew Hammond – vs. NJD ($7,100)
- Corey Crawford – vs. FLA ($7,600)
- Antti Niemi – @ PIT ($6,800)
- Braden Holtby – @ VAN ($8,000)
- Anton Khudobin – @ NSH ($6,400)
- Marc-Andre Fleury – vs. DAL ($7,800)
- Ryan Miller – vs. WSH ($7,300)
- Roberto Luongo – @ CHI ($7,500)
- Sergei Bobrovsky – @ MIN ($7,000)
- Jhonas Enroth – @ SJS ($6,700) – Likely
- Mike Smith – @ NYR ($6,000) – Likely
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Cory Schneider – @ OTT ($6,800)||Marc-Andre Fleury – vs. DAL ($7,800)|
|Devan Dubnyk – vs. CBJ ($7,200)||Roberto Luongo – @ CHI ($7,500)|
|Martin Jones – vs. LAK ($7,100)||Sergei Bobrovsky – @ MIN ($7,000)|