It’s another busy Saturday night in the NHL, which gives you a bunch of goalies to pick through, I’m here to help you make the right decisions.
For those of you who have used this site for years, you have almost certainly seen my Daily Goalie rankings before. For those of you who are new, here is a little blow-by-blow.
On evenings where there are eight-plus games on the NHL schedule, I rank every goalie from 1-to-x (x=number of goalies playing that night) to help you decide which goalies to start that night. I take into account all standard Fantasy Hockey goalie statistics such as Wins, GAA and SV%. This is a fantastic tool for both year-long and daily fantasy players.
For year-long players, I am constantly faced with the questions: Pick two between Goalie X, Y or Z. Or something along those lines. Instead of answer each question individually, I have made it simple for anyone who has goalie questions to see who I would start. So, if Goalie X is ranked fourth, Goalie Y is ranked 2nd and Goalie Z is ranked 9th. Then you would start Goalies X and Y that night. Simple enough right! Good. Moving along.
For Daily players, I have listed the prices of each of tonight’s starting goalies from both DraftKings and FanDuel. If you’ve built your roster and you have $8,200 left, then pick my top goalie under $8,200. Or if you start building your roster with the best goalie that night, pick my top goalie or upper-tier goalie with the best value.
I’m fairly certain you guys got it! And I’m even more certain that 89 percent of you didn’t even read this part. Cheers and here’s to everyone making money on Fantasy!
- Philipp Grubauer – @ VAN – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$8,000)
- Carey Price – vs. TOR – (DK-$8,500 / FD-$9,700)
- Jake Allen – vs. LAK – (DK-$7,700 / FD-$8,500)
- Martin Jones – vs. NSH – (DK-$7,900 / FD-$8,600)
- Devan Dubnyk – vs. DAL – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,900)
- Calvin Pickard – @ ARI – (DK-$7,800 / FD-$8,000)
- Andrei Vasilevskiy – @ NJD – (DK-$8,000 / FD-$8,400)
- Jimmy Howard – vs. BOS – (DK-$7,800 / FD-$8,500)
- Marc-Andre Fleury – @ PHI – (DK-$7,600 / FD-$8,900)
- Cory Schneider – vs. TBL – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$9,100)
- Tuukka Rask – @ DET – (DK-$7,500 / FD-$9,200)
- Steve Mason – vs. PIT – (DK-$7,300 / FD-$7,600)
- Louis Domingue – vs. COL – (DK-$6,900 / FD-$7,400)
- Jacob Markstrom – vs. WSH – (DK-$7,100 / FD-$8,200)
- Kari Lehtonen – @ MIN – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$8,300)
- Peter Budaj – @ STL – (DK-$7,200 / FD-$7,700)
- Pekka Rinne – @ SJS – (DK-$7,100 / FD-$8,800)
- Frederik Andersen – @ MTL – (DK-$6,700 / FD-$8,200)
Latest posts by Brock Seguin (see all)
- 2020 DailyFaceoff Fantasy Hockey Draft Kit - September 18, 2019
- DailyFaceoff Podcast: Season 5, Episode 5 – Fantasy Hockey Defensemen Preview - September 18, 2019
- 2020 Fantasy Hockey Tiers: Left Wings (1-5) - September 17, 2019