With eight games on the NHL schedule there are plenty of intriguing matchups tonight. Here are some things to keep an eye on from your fantasy goalie perspectives.
- Surprisingly Carey Price is 1-6 in his career vs. the Oilers. He is also 0-3 with a 4.33 AA and .821 SV% in three starts at Rexall Place.
- The Ducks finally broke through with three goals on Tuesday, but tonight they will face a strong defensive team in St. Louis. Jake Allen gets back-to-back starts after posting a shutout vs. the Lightning.
- Corey Crawford has posted back-to-back shutouts and will look to extend it to three tonight in Winnipeg.
The Daily Goalie Rankings includes DraftKings salaries as well as my top ‘Good Value’ and ‘Bad Value‘ one-day Fantasy Hockey goalie starts.
Rankings are based off of matchups, recent performance, injuries etc. and follow standard fantasy stats: Wins, GAA, SV%, SO.
FOR GOALIE STATS AND FANTASY ANALYSIS FOR ALL OF TONIGHT’S STARTING GOALIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR STARTING GOALIES PAGE!
- Ben Bishop – vs. COL ($7,300)
- Corey Crawford – @ WPG ($7,800)
- Carey Price – @ EDM ($8,500)
- Jake Allen – vs. ANA ($7,200)
- Thomas Greiss – vs. CAR ($6,600)
- Steve Mason – vs. NJD ($6,900)
- Jeff Zatkoff – vs. BUF ($6,900)
- Antti Niemi – vs. VAN ($6,700)
- Frederik Andersen – @ STL ($6,900)
- Cory Schneider – @ PHI ($6,800)
- Ryan Miller – @ DAL ($7,300)
- Michael Hutchinson – vs. CHI ($6,500)
- Cam Talbot – vs. MTL ($6,300)
- Semyon Varlamov – @ TBL ($7,100)
- Chad Johnson – @ PIT ($6,100)
- Eddie Lack – @ NYI ($6,300)
|Good Value Starts||Bad Value Starts|
|Ben Bishop – vs. COL ($7,300)||Semyon Varlamov – @ TBL ($7,100)|
|Jake Allen – vs. ANA ($7,200)||Ryan Miller – @ DAL ($7,300)|
|Thomas Greiss – vs. CAR ($6,600)||Michael Hutchinson – vs. CHI ($6,500)|