Players you should be drafting in all standard formats:
- Patrick Sharp: Back-to-back 30-goal seasons at a weak winger position. Draft and accept the injury risk.
- Jonathan Toews: Nearly a point-per-game after returning last season and could come at a discount.
- Patrick Kane: Three straight years of declining points but hard to believe he can’t top 70 points this year.
- Marian Hossa: Might be best to leave his injury risk with somebody else.
- Duncan Keith: That 69-point season is starting to look like an outlier. Still a reliable D option.
Players you’ll take as a flier at the end of your draft or in deeper leagues. Think 12-16 teams with multiple forward and util spots.
- Corey Crawford: You really want nothing to do with the Hawks’ goaltending situation but if you must, you can hold out hope that Crawford figures it out this season.
- Nick Leddy: 11 of his 34 assists came on the power play last year and that should only continue to go up.
Latest posts by Matt Bennett (see all)
- The Fantasy Minute – Week of November 13th - November 13, 2014
- Play Free Fantasy Hockey – Saturday, November 16 - November 16, 2013
- Hall, Briere and Visnovsky all leave Saturday action - October 20, 2013