Players you should be drafting in all standard formats:
- Jack Johnson: Slim pickings for the Blue Jackets but 14 points in 21 games after the trade gets him on this list.
- James Wisniewski: 27 points in a short 48 game season last year. You’ll just need to stomach the +/-.
Players you’ll take as a flier at the end of your draft or in deeper leagues. Think 12-16 teams with multiple forward and util spots.
- Sergei Bobrovsky: We’re hoping he can rebound to his rookie year form.
- Ryan Johansen: At 20, Johansen is the best Jackets’ offensive prospect. A clear path to the top could help you out this year.
Latest posts by Matt Bennett (see all)
- The Fantasy Minute – Week of November 13th - November 13, 2014
- Play Free Fantasy Hockey – Saturday, November 16 - November 16, 2013
- Hall, Briere and Visnovsky all leave Saturday action - October 20, 2013