Projected Lineups and Notes: 05/07/18
The Tampa Bay Lightning (won 4-1) and the Vegas Golden Knights (won 4-2) are already through to the third round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the Washington Capitals and Winnipeg Jets have a chance to punch their tickets tonight. The Capitals will try to exercise some demons and finally put the Penguins away on the road while the Jets look to send last year’s Western Conference winners home early.
- – Scott Hartnell is expected to draw back into the Predators lineup for Game 6.
- – Calle Jarnkrok is expected to draw back into the Predators lineup for Game 6.
- – Nicklas Backstrom (upper-body) will be a game-time decision for Game 6.
- – Bryan Little (undisclosed) will be a game-time decision for Game 6.
- – Ryan Hartman is expected to be scratched for Game 6.
- – Miikka Salomaki is expected to be scratched for Game 6.
Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals [Game 6]
Winnipeg Jets vs. Nashville Predators [Game 6]