A day after watching the Washington Capitals take a 2-0 series lead on the road, the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to do the same tonight, but on home ice.
The Jets got off to a fast start in Game 1, scoring 1:05 into the series. Less than eight minutes in, they were up 3-0 and never looked back. This marks the first time all postseason that the Golden Knights have trailed in a series.
- – Tomas Tatar (healthy) is expected to be back in the Golden Knights lineup for Game 2.
- – Tomas Nosek (healthy) is expected to be back in the Golden Knights lineup for Game 2.
- – David Perron is expected to be a healthy scratch in Game 2.
- – Oscar Lindberg is expected to be a healthy scratch in Game 2.
- – William Carrier (undisclosed) is expected to miss his third straight game.
Winnipeg Jets vs. Vegas Golden Knights [Game 2]